Thursday, May 15, 2014

Let's start from the beginning

I am writing this post fully aware that not many people will read it and honestly that is just fine. 

When I started blogging with Two Little Bugs Clothing the premise was to show people my clothes and tutorials and all the goings on of our daily life at 5335. 

But, like a lot of things in life the blog died. 

Years went by....we moved, we moved again, we welcomed another little bug in to the mix and the blog posts became, well, non existent.

The followers although few, quit following. 

I don't blame them..
and so the original purpose of the blog had passed on to where all blogs go that have been forgotten.

Sad?
 Actually, not so much!

I am so lucky to have documented so much from those years and to always be able to go back and look at the images, read my words that are forever there whenever I want to visit them.

Well, I am happy to say I am returning to the blog world and its exciting!
I will confess that I tried to start this very blog about a year ago. That was right before bug #3 and it just wasn't the right time. 
But who say's I can't have a come back, come back tour, right?
I feel I have more to write about and photograph.
 But instead of clothes this time...although they will still appear here and there...
this is a blog dedicated to my home and all that goes in to it.
If you have stumbled upon House Seven and you are out there actually reading this, 
Hello and thank you for taking the time to stop by.
I hope you will come back:)


Let's start from the beginning Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: yorkie

0 comments:

Post a Comment